– ValueClick Announces Fourth Quarter 2008 Results
ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2008. Revenue and adjusted-EBITDA1 were above their respective previously-issued guidance ranges.
“While macroeconomic headwinds clearly impacted the quarter, ValueClick’s focus on execution allowed us to exceed our revenue and adjusted-EBITDA guidance for the quarter, and expand adjusted-EBITDA margin year-over-year,” said Tom Vadnais, chief executive officer of ValueClick. “In the fourth quarter, we generated $30 million in free cash flow, bringing the full year total free cash flow generation to over $120 million. Our performance-based offerings, strong balance sheet and relentless focus on driving margins make us a formidable competitor in this challenged environment.”
– GinkoMedia, Inc. Announces Product Launch
GinkoMedia, Inc. has announced they may be the first to release web based software giving users a brand new “do it yourself” approach to creating and delivering rich media messaging. The user combines video, images, text and more to easily construct more than a message; it becomes a visual and sensory-filled experience. Whether the goal is to effectively generate leads, educate an audience, or make corporate announcements, GinkoMedia delivers with impact. Messages can be launched from email, newsletters, and web sites. Viewed messages are tracked and statistics reported with comprehensive analytics.
GinkoMedia enters the on-demand rich media presentation market with three key ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) components:
* An online authoring tool allowing users to combine their videos with content to create rich media messages without the need of a creative department or Flash® developer
* Message content delivery via a customizable and brand-able player
* Reporting and analytics detailing viewing statistics for messages