COLOGNE, Germany – Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) unveiled a new dynamic tag management capability for Adobe Marketing Cloud that dramatically speeds up the process for tagging content to be measured and optimized across Web properties. It integrates existing Adobe tag management capabilities with market-leading technology from the recent acquisition of Satellite technology. The new functionality provides marketers tremendous flexibility and control to quickly implement digital marketing strategies, while reducing IT dependence. Dynamic tag management supports both Adobe and non-Adobe tags. While currently available to all Adobe Marketing Cloud customers, in the future dynamic tag management will be extended to marketers using any digital marketing platform.
“With dynamic tag management, we are making marketers’ day-to-day work easier and more effective by removing the pain from tagging content to be measured and optimized across industry solutions.”
“As marketing tools become more sophisticated, the technical aspects of installing and managing them can grow considerably,” said John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development, Adobe. “With dynamic tag management, we are making marketers’ day-to-day work easier and more effective by removing the pain from tagging content to be measured and optimized across industry solutions.”
Dynamic tag management not only solves standard tag management problems such as code deployment, data management, and rule building, but also provides an intuitive capability that maps these activities directly to tailored marketing scenarios and user experiences. The functionality is substantially more robust than what is commonly known as a universal tag, which is essentially a tag container. Dynamic tag management doesn’t simply manage tags, it includes logic that determines what action should be taken on a page to measures the right data about a particular interaction. This approach makes it easier and more effective for marketers to develop digital marketing strategies and quickly implement them with minimal demand for IT resources. In addition, the new capability will dramatically speed up the deployment of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions such as Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
Benefits to Marketers
- Improved site speed – Optimize loading of multiple analytics and marketing tags, proven to slow page loads.
- Quicker implementations –Significantly reduced required tag implementation and deployment time.
- Increased efficiencies -Reclaim time that was spent managing analytics and media tags.
- Control and security – Develop and deploy tag strategies by collaborating with marketing, analysts and IT to recommend, test and deploy tags all within the new capability.
- Enhanced Flexibility – Quickly test and optimize tags without being bound by release cycles.
- Centralized tool management – Trigger many tags and technologies simultaneously, rather than creating separate rules for each one.
Jonathan Watts, director of Web Analytics, LiveNation
- “Only Adobe’s dynamic tag management offering is able to handle the unique feature requests we have for our tag management solution. We require highly-flexible tags that can handle heavy modifications well beyond typical templates. We really like the ease of use as well as how it provides the flexibility to dictate when and why our tags fire.”
Brandon Proctor, vice president of marketing, Build.com
- “Adding dynamic tag management to one of the industry’s best analytics solutions creates significant value for clients like us. We love the easy-to-use interface and flexibility, but more importantly it helps my team more quickly, easily and accurately collect, measure and distribute the critical data we rely on to optimize and monetize our business.”
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.