MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA – Adslot, the leading global provider of programmatic direct technology for premium online display inventory, announced that Quentin George has been appointed to the company’s board of directors as a Non-Executive Director.
With more than two decades of experience in the advertising industry, and a record of success in the media agency and media technology landscape, Quentin’s appointment adds depth and expertise to Adslot’s already well credentialed board.
“Quentin is one of the industry’s most highly regarded voices. His wealth of experience in the field of digital media and media trading specifically, and his track record of building rapid-growth businesses both in US and internationally, makes Quentin an excellent addition to our Board.” said Adslot Chairman, Andrew Barlow.
Highlights of Quentin’s career include:
• Co-founding one of the earliest digital agencies – Electric Ocean – in 1994 that won the first Clio awarded for digital work
• Senior leadership roles at several leading digital agencies, that include IPG Mediabrands, Universal McCann, Razorfish and Organic
• Leading the team that architected and built the industry’s first-ever, stand-alone programmatic media-buying agency Cadreon, in 2008
• Most recently, co-founding ‘Unbound’ the first independent and unbiased systems integrator focused exclusively on the marketing technology landscape
Quentin is also a long-standing leader in the digital media community, holding positions on the customer advisory boards of Google, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo! and AOL.
He has also served on high-profile industry advisory boards including the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA’s).
Quentin George said: “I’m thrilled to be joining the Board of Adslot. Technology has forever redefined the way media is traded, driving transformational change across our industry and presenting significant opportunity for those that can rapidly innovate. I’m looking forward to contributing my knowledge and experience as the Company positions itself to capitalize.”
In addition to Quentin George, Adslot’s board of directors consists of:
• Andrew Barlow – Chairman and co-founder of Hitwise and Adslot
• Ian Lowe, – CEO and Executive Director, former CEO of Facilitate Digital and Traffion Ltd
• Adrian Giles, Non Executive Director, co-founder of Hitwise and Adslot
• Geoff Dixon, Non Executive Director, former Managing Director and CEO of Qantas Airways
• Ben Dixon, Executive Director and former CEO of Facilitate Digital Asia . Australasia . Europe . North America adslot.com | Info@adslot.com
Adslot (ASX “ADJ”), is a leading global provider of programmatic direct technology for premium online display inventory. Our vision is to automate the trading of media and to bring efficiency at scale to the digital media marketplace. To achieve this, we bring buyers and sellers together through a culture and philosophy of innovation, partnership and interoperability.
Adslot – Media Trading. Automated.
• Adslot Publisher is an integrated and automated self-serve sales platform that streamlines premium display ad sales. It enables publishers to sell more inventory faster and easier than ever before
• Adslot Media is a programmatic direct platform that allows advertisers to transact guaranteed premium ad sales direct with publishers of their choice. Select inventory, configure media plans and place orders in only a few clicks
• Symphony is the industry’s most advanced trading & workflow platform for media agencies, bringing automation to campaign workflow to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness.
For further media enquiries please contact:
Managing Director, UK
m +44 (0) 7432 637 446
d +44 (0) 20 7851 8522
Chief Executive Officer
adslot.com | email@example.com