Several million people will flock to the Washington, D.C. area next week for the 2009 Presidential Inauguration festivities, creating a perfect opportunity for the nation’s top advertisers. And who are they relying on to reach the masses? Clear Channel. With an audience reach that is unparalleled, targeting consumers out-of-home and luring them in with exclusive radio content, Clear Channel Radio and Clear Channel Outdoor are offering advertising packages that no other company can deliver.
Clear Channel Outdoor
* Opportunity to reach local residents and out-of-state visitors as they travel to and around the city to different events and locations
* Transit package utilizes the city’s transportation system and use prime properties such as buses, taxi media, and bus and transit shelters around the greater metro area
Clear Channel Radio
* Washington, D.C. radio stations will be a key source of information with exclusive Inauguration-related content
* Radio personality Steve Harvey will be broadcasting from Washington, D.C. next week from the Gaylord Hotel on Monday and Tuesday, and from local radio station WHUR’s studios, discussing the events and paying tribute to the significance of Obama’s election
* Other Clear Channel Radio stations around the country will also broadcast live from the nation’s capital
* Online, Clear Channel’s network of over 800 radio station websites will feature extensive inauguration coverage, including photos, latest news, podcasts and news videos, all available on demand
* National inauguration coverage will also include an exclusive radio stream called Inauguration Radio that will be available via hundreds of radio station websites, on HD, and on iheartradio, Clear Channel’s iPhone application, beginning on Monday, January 19th at 7:00 am ET
* Hosted by national correspondent Paul Westcott, Inauguration Radio will take a look back at this year’s historic election with insight and analysis from Shane D’Aprile of Politics Magazine, replay some of the most famous Inaugural addresses of all time, and broadcast live coverage of the swearing in ceremony and the Texas Black Tie and Boots ball
* Clear Channel Radio is offering special advertising packages on all of its local radio stations as well as a complete online advertising package for advertisers to reach Inauguration Radio’s national audience
Executives from Clear Channel Outdoor and Clear Channel Radio are available to discuss how advertisers are taking advantage of these exceptional advertising opportunities.
No other event compares to this kind of reach, and already industries across the board are taking advantage of the opportunity, including beverage and consumer goods companies, unions, banks and brokerages, local museums, and realtors.