PubMatic’s Ad Revenue 2010 Report Highlights Areas For Publishers To Increase Ad Revenue And Sell Through Rates for Both Direct and Indirect Sales Channels
NEW YORK – PubMatic, which provides online publishers — including the majority of the comScore Top 10 — with the technology and services to significantly increase revenue and better manage their advertising inventory, officially released the Ad Revenue 2010 Report to the public. Printed copies of the report were distributed to attendees of PubMatic’s 3rd Annual Premium Publisher Conference, Ad Revenue 2010, on Oct 7th. The Ad Revenue 2010 Report serves as a supplemental guide for the conference and includes current and relevant topics that help publishers better navigate the complex online advertising ecosystem.
The Ad Revenue 2010 Report is now available for download at: http://www.PubMatic.com/Ad-Revenue-2010-Report
PubMatic’s Ad Revenue 2010 Report Identifies the Five Biggest Ad Revenue Opportunities For Publishers in 2011:
– Taking Advantage of Real-Time Bidding: Real-Time Bidding will account for 20% of all non-guaranteed advertising by the end of 2011
– Direct Selling of Audience Targeted Campaigns: 85% of advertisers buy at least a third of their inventory from publishers by audience segment
– Monetizing Video: By 2014, the online video advertising spend will top $5.5 billion
– Going Mobile: Mobile advertising spend will be $5.7 billion by 2014
– Improving Cross Channel Sales Management: Publishers that can successfully manage their inventory holistically across guaranteed and non-guaranteed channels will dramatically increase profitability
“Online advertising is on the brink of becoming a seller’s market for the first time in a decade,” says PubMatic’s Co-Founder and CEO, Rajeev Goel. “We hope that the Ad Revenue 2010 Report will help inspire publishers to take advantage of the favorable market opportunities and innovate on their digital revenue models to make them more profitable entities in the short and long term.”
Publishers that are interested in receiving print editions of the Ad Revenue 2010 Report can email [email protected].
PubMatic: (http://www.pubmatic.com) PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform provides premium publishers one platform with the technology and services needed to earn the most ad revenue possible while protecting their brands online. Some of the world’s most respected publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
PubMatic is privately held, backed by funding from Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Helion Ventures, and has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia.