Mobile Analytics Company Analyzed One Billion App Interactions in May 2013
San Francisco, CA – AD-X Tracking, the company that’s taking the guesswork out of mobile advertising by analyzing and optimizing mobile advertising spend, today announced that the company has opened its U.S. operations in San Francisco following rapid, substantial growth within the past six months. In fact, AD-X Tracking has monitored and analyzed one billion app interactions (clicks, downloads and in-app events) in May 2013 and continues to grow as market demand for mobile analytics increase.
According to recent data from ComScore, more than 54 percent of the U.S. mobile audience is using smartphones. And interestingly enough, there are expectations that $21 billion will be spent on mobile advertising by 2016 (eMarketer). The AD-X Tracking platform is perfectly positioned to capitalize on these market trends by delivering a comprehensive solution for tracking mobile campaigns for publishers, ad agencies and brands. Ever wonder which websites deliver the most engaged app enthusiasts? AD-X Tracking has the answer and more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile advertisers, and big brands like eBay, Expedia and Opera Software on board.
A full-service platform, AD-X Tracking monitors clicks, installs and in-app events to provide up-to-the minute intelligence regarding mobile app usage and engagement. The technology lets you track, monitor and report your mobile app or websites success. Available across every mobile platform*, the solution provides global insight into your app campaign’s results from advertising sources, including social channels, mobile search, banner ads and emails/SMS. Other popular platforms include mobile web solutions, self-hosted sites, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, server-to-server tracking and more.
- Monitor: real time analysis reports through an easy-to-use dashboard or API that integrates into your system to understand effectiveness in driving downloads.
- Analyze: with the most comprehensive post-click and post-download analysis platform.
- Real-time data reporting: to compare comprehensive stats for downloads, engagement, daily active users and lifetime value.
- Optimization: up-to-the-minute intelligence across more than 300 ad sources that helps publisher’s brands and agencies maximize return on investment by measuring and improving cost per install, engaged user or sale.
- Plan: understand how your campaigns drive store position and reconfigure accordingly.
- Retarget: when used as a central hub, AD-X powers retargeting strategies across global inventory sources.
“We’re helping advertisers pinpoint which part of their mobile advertising spend is delivering the best possible results so they can optimize their campaigns and reach the best possible audience every time,” said Phil Jones, Chief Technology Officer at AD-X Tracking. “The market for mobile advertising continues to explode and our success stems from the value that we deliver to our clients. We’re excited to open up shop here in the U.S. and look forward to the opportunity to grow our footprint around the world.”
*Available on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone 7 mobile devices.
About AD-X Tracking
AD-X Tracking is the leading technology platform to track, monitor and report your mobile application advertising campaign’s or website’s success. The technology provides up-to-the minute reporting on what matters most to its clients; comparative and comprehensive stats for downloads, engagements, daily active users and value. AD-X Tracking was founded in 2012 and already serves more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile advertisers including big name brands like eBay, Expedia, Opera Software and more. The company is headquartered in London, but also has offices in San Francisco, Tokyo and Berlin.
Like us on Facebook for regular updates: http://www.facebook.com/