Recognized for Cutting Edge Work in CrossWalk Targeting
NEW YORK, NY – Dstillery, the pioneer in audience targeting for brands, is pleased to announce that Lauren Moores, Dstillery’s VP of Analytics, has been named a Future-Forward Silver Award winner by the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF). Additionally, Dstillery’s Chief Scientist, Claudia Perlich, was named a winner of New York SmartCEO’s 2014 Executive Management Award and selected to sit on the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) to discuss the evolution of analytical techniques to support decision-making in public policy.
“Claudia and Lauren are taking our industry by storm and making waves in a domain that has been predominantly a boys’ club,” said Tom Phillips, Dstillery’s CEO. “They continue to push the envelope in new research. Their groundbreaking work not only helps us deliver greater value to our clients, it’s also changing the way the industry does business.”
Upcoming events where Moores and Perlich will be speaking include:
- I-COM Global Summit – April 3, Seville, Spain
- Moores will be joined by Amit Phansalkar, the chief data scientist of MassMutual, to discuss cross-device insights to engage millennials.
- MMA Forum New York – May 7, New York, NY
- Moores and Phansalkar will share cross-device insights to engage millennials.
- BIA Kelsey – May 9, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Moores will speak about whether national and regional brands can predict who their local customers will be and build online and mobile programs to get them in the door.
- Market Research in the Mobile World (MRMW) North America – May 28, Chicago, IL
- Moores and Phansalkar will speak on combining physical and digital segmentation, cross-device use and location to improve engagement.
- International Symposium on Business and Industrial Statistics (ISBIS)/Conference of the ASA Section on Statistical Learning and Data Mining (SLDM) – June 9-11, Durham, NC
- Perlich will deliver a keynote about data mining and the use of statistics in business.
- QCon – June 12, New York, NY
- Perlich will speak about some of the challenges of big data, including privacy-preserving representations, robust high-dimensional modeling, large-scale automated learning systems, transfer learning, and fraud detection.
- Insight Innovation Exchange (IIEX) – June 16-18, Atlanta, GA
- Moores will discuss the benefits and weaknesses of relying on location intelligence.
Dstillery is the former Media6Degrees. We’re at the forefront of advertising technology, pioneering new ways to create brand value for marketers by extracting signals from the complete customer journey and activating them across all screens. We’re building on five years of leading the data revolution in marketing to drive even greater impact for your brand. Dstillery was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies and by Crain’s NY as the #10 Best Place to Work. More info at www.dstillery.com.