Partnership to increase the impact of social advertising campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO – The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) announced a new partnership with Datalogix, the company connecting online ads to offline sales, expanding its capabilities to power and measure the sales impact of advertising campaigns.
“Working together, the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Datalogix help address two of the most critical issues for marketers: reaching their actual customers and measuring if their campaigns are driving sales”
The partnership will make it possible to leverage Datalogix’s $1 trillion in offline consumer spending data within the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s Social.com and Active Audiences advertising solutions, providing marketers the power of additional customer insight to improve the performance of social advertising campaigns.
The partnership will expand the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s existing ability to drive highly relevant and targeted advertising campaigns, based on CRM and digital marketing data from customer engagement across email, mobile, social and the Web.
Comments on the news:
- “Facebook has a Super Bowl-sized audience every hour of every day,” said Scott McCorkle, president, technology and strategy, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud. “ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s powerful capabilities, combined with robust offline data from Datalogix, will give marketers the ability to connect with the audiences that matter to them the most in entirely new ways.”
- “The combination of ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Datalogix will allow Resolution Media to ensure that our clients’ ad dollars are delivering higher return on investment,” said Gerry Bavaro, Chief Strategy Officer, Resolution Media. “Using ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Datalogix, we were able to help one client drive incremental sales lift of 8 percent with the ability to quickly enhance our targeting criteria with customer purchase and unique segmentation data.”
- “Working together, the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Datalogix help address two of the most critical issues for marketers: reaching their actual customers and measuring if their campaigns are driving sales,” said Eric Kirby, Chief Product Officer, Datalogix. “We help maximize the match rate on CRM files by bringing in a wide range of attributes, then we allow advertisers to measure the buy-through rate and in-store sales impact of their campaigns, based on more than $1 trillion of sales data.”
Global agencies such as Aegis, GroupM and Omnicom Media Group have managed more than one million social ad campaigns and close to two trillion impressions with the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s Social.com.
Drive Higher Return on Advertising Spend
With digital marketing data from ExactTarget, CRM data from salesforce.com, and Datalogix’s offline purchase data, advertisers can improve the accuracy of their campaigns to match the precise audiences of customers and prospective customers that are most likely to convert, online and offline.
- Watch the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud demo video
- Watch the Social.com demo video
- Like Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Follow @salesforce, @exacttarget and @marketingcloud on Twitter
About ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) is the leading 1:1 digital marketing platform, connecting companies with customers in entirely new ways. Learn more at www.ExactTarget.com.
The ExactTarget and Salesforce names and logos are the exclusive property of salesforce.com.
Datalogix provides core infrastructure for data-driven marketing by connecting digital advertising to offline sales. We help leading brands reach audiences of buyers across display, video, mobile and social and measure the offline sales lift resulting from digital marketing campaigns using DLX ROI®. The Company’s expertise spans the major consumer segments, including Retail, CPG, and Automotive. For more information, please visit: http://www.datalogix.com/.