NewsCred transforms marketing analytics, empowering brands to prove content marketing ROI
NEW YORK – NewsCred, the world’s leading content marketing platform, announced the launch of its proprietary analytics solution, Audience Insights. Audience Insights marks a significant expansion of NewsCred’s software, providing marketers and sales professionals with a previously unknown, 360-degree view of the consumer content journeys that drive brand loyalty, conversions and sales. NewsCred now offers its comprehensive analytics solution together with the best marketing capabilities including global asset management, enterprise editorial calendars, brand governance and workflow tools, social engagement and content distribution.
[blockquote cite=”Michael Brenner, Head of Strategy, NewsCred” type=”left”]Simultaneously, marketing and sales professionals benefit from visibility into the content journeys of prospects and leads before they may engage with a competitor. This is a huge step forward for digital marketing analytics as we’re revealing the previously unknown 70% of the buyer’s journey.[/blockquote]
According to Altimeter Group, 67% of marketers think that audience identification and targeting is a top need and yet 70% said they lack a consistent or integrated content strategy.* With Audience Insights, NewsCred solves this fundamental problem, providing marketers with:
- Real-time insight into the individual people most important to a brand. Brands can now see who their audience really is – what they look like, where they work, what their title is, what their interests are and how they engage with any competitor.
- A 360-degree view of the content journeys of individuals and influencers. Brands gain insight into an individual’s content engagement across channels and throughout the entire customer lifecycle – what they read and share, on what channels and when.
- Analysis of content trends and audience behavior over time. Knowing what content sticks and gets shared, brands can use Audience Insights to build a smarter content strategy, creating the right content for the right person, time and place.
“As an industry, we’re not putting our customers first. We need to start providing real value by moving beyond pageviews, uniques, shares and engaged time. Instead, we need to help our customers understand exactly who they’re reaching and engaging – and if they’re making a meaningful impact on their business. A deep understanding of real people is the only way to measure content marketing ROI. NewsCred Audience Insights enables brands to finally know that the billions they spend collectively on content marketing each year is leading them to reach the right individuals, at the right time and place,” said Shafqat Islam, CEO and Co-Founder of NewsCred.
Audience Insights enables brands to get more value from their content and paid media spend, while also saving time and resources. Through NewsCred, brands can now:
- Discover new, niche audience segments and influencers.
- Execute more effective social advertising campaigns against targeted influencers and competitors.
- Create custom or lookalike audiences on Twitter and Facebook based on individual people engaging with a brand’s content (or that of their competitors).
- Build a more powerful social selling and demand generation strategy by engaging prospective buyers with the right content throughout the buying cycle.
- Better service and upsell customers by understanding the content they find valuable.
“With Audience Insights, NewsCred elevates digital marketing analytics to its next phase – helping marketers deeply understand how content influences every step of the customer journey and finally prove that their investment in content marketing is driving a significant return,” said Michael Brenner, Head of Strategy, NewsCred. “Simultaneously, marketing and sales professionals benefit from visibility into the content journeys of prospects and leads before they may engage with a competitor. This is a huge step forward for digital marketing analytics as we’re revealing the previously unknown 70% of the buyer’s journey.”
*Source: Altimeter Group, 2014
NewsCred is the world’s leading content marketing platform. We’re powering marketing technology for the future – helping brands transform the way they connect with people, build brand love and win more customers.
Our cutting-edge technology enables top brands such as Pepsi, Pfizer, Dell, Diageo and Spotify to create amazing content experiences with simplicity, speed and global scale. We provide brands with a single platform to streamline the entire marketing process — from unparalleled audience insights, content recommendations and brand compliance, to social publishing, distribution and analytics. In one place, brands gain exclusive access to the world’s largest content marketplace, licensed content from 5,000 leading publishers, original bespoke content from winning creators and user-generated content from your brand’s biggest fans.
NewsCred is on a mission to help marketers create content people love, and prove that great content will drive long-term business growth. Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred