At Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards 2016
ASIA PACIFIC — Mindshare, the global media agency network that is part of WPP, has been named the Agency Network of the Year at the Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards 2016.
The agency won 12 awards across multiple categories, markets and clients in the regional competition, and took home the most Gold trophies on the night:
• Best Targeted Campaign (Gold) for KFC – How KFC Won with China’s Gamers, China
• Best Use of Mobile (Gold) for Heineken – Where Next? Let Heineken Lead You, Malaysia
• Best Use of Mobile (Bronze) for Unilever, Sunlight – Sunlight Mobile Campaign, Sri Lanka
• Best Content Creation (Bronze) for Brooke Bond Red Label – Stories of Togetherness, India
• Best Social Media Strategy (Silver) for Showcase – Foxtel Game of Thrones – Home of Thrones, Australia
• Best Use of Digital Media (Silver) for KFC – How KFC Won with China’s Gamers, China
• The Creative Use of Media Award (Silver) for Walt Disney, Marvel – Marvel’s Ant-Man: Heroes Don’t Get Any Bigger, Singapore
• Best Experiential Campaign (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel – Eco Ganesha, India
• The Effectiveness Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Kissan Tomato Ketchup – Kissanpur – Where Experiences Happen, India
• The Utility/Public Service Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel – Eco Ganesha, India
• Twitter Live Marketing (Gold) for PepsiCo, Lay’s – When Google Maps went beyond giving directions to people. It unlocked a treasure. Thanks to Lay’s, India
• Twitter Live Marketing (Silver) for PepsiCo, Pepsi – Pepsi’s Preemptive Strike on Social Media, India
In addition to the APAC title, Mindshare India was also awarded Agency of the Year.
Ashutosh Srivastava, Chairman & CEO of AMEA & Russia/CIS at Mindshare said: “I’m delighted to see work being recognized from such a large number of our offices in the region. It underlines the fact that our network continues to be streets ahead of others on quality and depth of talent in this part of the world and lead the market. The India team was outstanding again. It was also great to see the caliber of the winning and shortlisted work from China, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, the small yet highly talented Sri Lanka team. Big congratulations to our teams and equally to our clients who back their ideas, and encourage their creativity. ”
Mindshare just ended 2015 with accolades of Media Network of the Year by Campaign Asia Pacific and Mobile Agency Network of the Year in the APAC MMA Smarties awards.
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshare andLinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.