Silverbullet is a provider of digital transformation services and products which assist brand owners and advertisers to optimise their digital marketing investment, with a particular focus on unlocking the potential of first party data and contextual intelligence. The Company announces its intention to seek admission of its shares to trading on AIM, with admission expected to take place on 28 June 2021.
The Group’s clients include global brands, such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, Jägermeister and Channel 4, advertising marketplaces and trading desks, and the global media agency network, Local Planet, with which the Company has a joint venture partnership.
This announcement follows on from the recently released Schedule One announcement, which indicated that Admission is expected to occur in late June 2021. The Company intends to raise gross proceeds of approximately £9.5 million (approx $13.2USD) via a proposed placing on Admission (the “Placing”) with an expected market capitalisation on Admission of £34.5m (approx 48mUSD). The net proceeds of the Placing are intended to accelerate Silverbullet’s growth, primarily through the roll out of its 4D product and the expansion of its existing client base.
Strand Hanson is the Nominated Adviser to Silverbullet and Oberon Capital is the Company’s broker.
Ian James, Chief Executive Officer of Silverbullet, commented:
“The world is experiencing a global shift towards online consumption and e-commerce, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Over the 12 months to February 2021, global internet traffic increased 70 per cent, the number of online transactions rose by 27 per cent. and conversion rates by 25 per cent. The growth in e-commerce and the time consumers spend online, coupled with increasing investment in digital advertising spend, are expected to drive significant growth in the digital advertising industry, which is forecast to reach US$526.17 billion by 2024.
“In this environment, and in light of increasing restrictions on the use of third-party cookies, the Board believes contextual targeting is poised to thrive, with 4D providing the Group with a scalable digital product which is complementary to its established consultancy and activation services, and therefore able to be cross-sold to new and existing services clients, whilst also opening up a broader user audience.
“We are at a pivotal and exciting point in the Company’s development and we look forward to working with our new investors to achieve our ambitious plans.”
● Significant market opportunity – the Group is geared towards capitalising on what the Board believes is the once in a generation, permanent, global shift in consumer behaviour towards digital media, with digital advertising spending forecast to reach US$645.80 billion by 2024, accounting for to 67.8 per cent. of total media advertising spend.
● Established existing client base – the Group has worked, directly or via agency partners, with over 100 brands, including many household names such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, Jägermeister and Channel 4, and completed work for over 40 newly introduced brands in 2020.
● Regulatory-driven environment – changing regulation and corporate policy globally, as well as a desire for more reliable performance analysis in order to optimise digital marketing investments, is helping to drive the shift by brands towards ‘in-housing’ of the digital marketing process. Silverbullet is well-positioned to capitalise on this trend as well as the wider trend away from the use of third-party cookies in the advertising environment.
● Strong established services business – the Company has an established and growing services business with significant accumulated industry experience and a proven track record of delivering strategic projects and activation services to its clients.
● Recently launched flagship product – the Group’s flagship digital marketing product, 4D, is a contextual intelligence cloud-based platform that seeks to improve brand engagement and marketing ROI, which the Board believes will enable the Group to deliver scalable revenues with low marginal costs.
● Global presence – Silverbullet has established a global presence, with established offices in the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Australia and a recently opened office in the United States. The Group also continues to look at other opportunities for expansion worldwide.
● Experienced Board and management – the majority of the Board have held senior positions at global software companies, including a number of transactional exits such as, Oracle BlueKai DMP, DoubleVerify, FreeWheel Media, Inc., and Acxiom, Inc. (former owner of Liveramp, Inc.,), and have significant industry experience across data engineering, SAAS product development and marketing.
● Commercial partnerships – the Group has close technical and commercial partnerships with Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe, all of which have existing sales channels and are already delivering to clients.
● Material joint venture and strategic partnership – the Group has established a joint venture and strategic partnership with Local Planet, a scaled network of over 60 agencies across the globe which transact, in aggregate, over US$16 billion of media buying on behalf of their clients. The Local Planet joint venture, established in December 2020, which has already generated material services revenues for the Group, presents a significant opportunity to provide further data services and the 4D product to the Local Planet agency network.
Silverbullet is a provider of marketing services and products which assist brand owners and advertisers to optimise their digital marketing investment, with a particular focus on unlocking the potential of first party data and contextual intelligence. The Group’s clients include global brands, such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, and Jägermeister, advertising marketplaces and trading desks, and the global media agency network, Local Planet, with which the Company has a joint venture partnership.
Silverbullet was founded in March 2016 by a group of senior executives working within global technology companies who identified the need to address the problems faced by advertisers and brand owners in targeting their investment in the rapidly growing and changing marketing and data landscape. Silverbullet is incorporated in the United Kingdom and has subsidiaries in the US, Italy, Australia and Germany.