DUBLIN – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “2009 U.S. Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry Report” report to their offering.
The U.S. Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2009 current and 2010 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including circular and handbill distribution.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 54187: Advertising Materials Distribution Services. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the direct distribution or delivery of advertisements (e.g., circulars, coupons, handbills) or samples. Establishments in this industry use methods, such as delivering advertisements or samples door-to-door, placing flyers or coupons on car windshields in parking lots, or handing out samples in retail stores.
Key Topics Covered:
* Users Guide
* Industry Definition and Related Industries
* Sub-Industries – 2008 Estimated Industry Sales ($Millions)
* 5-Year Trend – Estimated Industry Sales ($Millions)
* 2009 U.S. Metropolitan Areas – Estimated Number of Establishments
* 2010 U.S. Metropolitan Areas – Estimated Number of Establishments
* 2009 U.S. States – Estimated Number of Establishments
* 2010 U.S. States – Estimated Number of Establishments
* Definitions and Terms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bcaa7/2009_u_s_advertis