Folks, the Ad Revenue 2009, the premium publisher conference, is just a few short weeks away! The event is already more than 75% full, so if you plan on joining the 400+ online display advertising experts that will be at New World Stages in NYC on October 8th, you should get your ticket soon.
Visit http://www.AdRevenueConference.com for details about the event.
Sample List of Speakers for Ad Revenue 2009:
• Andrew Kraft, VP Technology Solutions, Collective Media
• Bill Wise GM, Global Exchange, Yahoo!
• Darren Herman, Founder & President, Varick Media Management
• Eric Hippeau, CEO, Huffington Post
• Greg Stuart, Digital Media Advisor
• Ian Wallin, VP National Digital Ad Sales, TV Guide
• Jay Sears, EVP, Strategic Products & Business Development, ContextWeb
• Jeanne Houweling, VP Ad Network Solutions Group, PubMatic
• Jeff Green, COO, AdECN/Microsoft
• Jeff Hirsch, President & CEO, Audience Science
• Jeremy Fain, VP Industry Services, IAB
• Joe Mandese, Editor In Chief, MediaPost
• Joe Zawadzki, CEO, MediaMath
• John Ebbert, Managing Editor, AdExchanger.com
• Mark Zagorski, CRO, eXelate
• Michael Learmonth, Reporter, Digital Media & Advertising, Ad Age
• Michele Madansky, Michele Madansky Consulting
• Philip Smolin, GM, Platform Solutions, Turn
• Rob Beeler, Vice President, Content & Media, AdMonsters
• Rob Rasko, President and COO, CPX Interactive
• Sean Kegelman, SVP, Partnerships at VivaKi Nerve Center
• Tom Sipple, VP, IAC
• Matthew Greitzer, VP Search Marketing, Razorfish
• Ryan Whittington, VP, General Manager, bizjournals
More speakers still to come! Last year’s event sold out early on, and it’s expected the same for this year. See you there!