Ability to post and engage directly from Topsy Pro lets users break down the barriers between analysis and action and capitalize on real-time marketing opportunities; from reacting to emerging PR crises to promoting the most viral content
SAN FRANCISCO – Topsy, the real-time social analytics company, today announced that users can now act immediately on insights they uncover in their analysis by engaging directly with their audience through Topsy Pro.
Topsy Pro already gives users the best way to spot trends, track sentiment, and identify key influencers relevant to their business; Topsy’s new functionality allows users to also reply, retweet or favorite key Tweets surfaced in an analysis. Topsy Pro customers can use these features to react in seconds to emerging PR crises, find and promote the most viral content, identify and engage with local customers and generally be one click away from taking action the minute they see an opportunity.
Topsy Pro customers will now be able to:
- React immediately to a PR crisis. Customers can already monitor for negative tweets with live statistics, and analyze how much traction a crisis is getting; now, they can engage and reply directly to influencers to mitigate the crisis.
- Deal with customer service issues faster. As customers track negative tweets about their brands and products, and sort by relevance to surface the most important tweets, they can now respond quickly to the most pressing issues.
- Amplify ad and marketing campaigns. Customers can watch conversations during an ad or marketing campaign and engage with audiences, helping an ongoing campaign gain more traction. They can quickly identify and retweet content from key influencers and other top content (tweets, links, photos and videos) being shared around the campaign.
- Get in on the second-screen conversation. During a sporting event, TV show, conference or other live event, customers can use Topsy Pro to find and retweet content being shared by their audience.
- Better engage audiences with viral content. Using discovery features, customers can create a broadened topic based on terms people are using for that area of interest, and engage and retweet around the broader terms in the topic.
- Get ahead of the competition. With Topsy Pro, customers can also track a competitor’s conversation and quickly respond to negative tweets, offering up an alternative solution.
“I help to manage the digital profiles of celebrities with millions of followers like Jamie Foxx, John Stamos and Chris Bosh, and being equipped with the remarkable tools and information Topsy is rolling out can literally equal money and virtual power for my clients,” said Cat Schwartz, founder of The DGTL NTWRK. “Topsy not only helps me understand what the most influential people are saying, but also allows me to determine who my clients should engage with and when, and which words they should choose to assure they knock their messages out of the park. No joke, choosing the right 140 characters keeps my clients in movies, at the top of the charts, on Wheaties boxes and off of TMZ.”
“We are continuing to expand the functionality of Topsy Pro to better serve the needs of brands and media organizations as well as the agencies that serve them. For the first time, Topsy Pro customers will be able to not only monitor conversations and identify breaking news and trends, but also engage directly in these conversations right from their Topsy Pro dashboard,” said Jamie de Guerre, vice president of product at Topsy. “This new functionality will help customers move seamlessly from social insights to business impact with a single click.”