ATLANTA – BLiNQ Media (a G/O Digital company), a leader in localized social marketing at national scale, today announced that it has been accepted into Facebook’s® selective Facebook Marketing Partner program, becoming a badged Facebook Marketing Partner with an Ad Technology specialty and an emphasis in the Automotive and Retail verticals. Already a Facebook Innovation Award Winner and a former Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD), BLiNQ Media is now a member of Facebook’s new program, which has been restructured to organize partners based on area of expertise. The designation signifies that BLiNQ Media is an expert in executing Facebook marketing campaigns for marketers in the auto and retail verticals. The designation underscores the company’s proven success in driving, optimizing and scaling high-impact social marketing solutions for evolving marketer needs in those fields.
Raj Choudhury, CEO of BLiNQ Media, said, “It is an honor to be one of the select companies to be named a badged Facebook Marketing Partner with an Ad Technology specialty and a focus on Auto and Retail verticals, because the selections provide BLiNQ Media’s customers in two of the most fiercely competitive categories with key marketing advantages. These recognitions further enable us to increase the effectiveness, innovate and quantify the results of our customers’ social investments in ways those outside the program cannot fulfill.”
Acceptance into the Facebook Marketing Partner Program required BLiNQ to meet the following criteria:
- Best-in-class service in its specialty, vertical and country
- Contribution of incremental diversification and innovation to the program
- Strong alignment with Facebook’s vision and policies
- The ability to maintain relationships between clients, Facebook teams and teams at its company to ensure client success
- Commitment of resources to keep pace with technology and policy changes related to the Facebook Marketing Partner Program
- Demonstration of operations that reflect a transparent business model
Earning a badge for an Ad Technology specialty required BLiNQ to additionally demonstrate:
- Its own proprietary technology (not provided through alliance or partnership) built on the Facebook Ads API
- Excellent self-serve technology to help marketers execute their Facebook advertising, and achieve success in one or more of the following business objectives:
- Online sales
- Lead generation
- In-store sales
- Brand building
- Mobile app advertising
- That its self-serve technology contains the appropriate feature set to align with one or more of the above business objectives
- Market leadership through examples of client success and significant advertising volume
About BLiNQ Media
BLiNQ Media is a leader in social marketing and delivers localized social commerce solutions at scale. Our unique data platform, dynamic content, and innovative social solutions amplify targeting across social platforms to deliver quantifiable, real-world sales.
Powered by our strategic insights, data and proprietary technology, our turnkey social media targeting solutions help bridge the digital to physical gap. A Facebook Innovation Award Winner and a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, we continually create new and innovative social media solutions that connect brands with ready-to-buy consumers locally – where they live, work and play.