PALO ALTO, Calif. – PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com), a global ad revenue optimization company that works with over 5,500 online publishers, announced a successful series B financing from various investors, including Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus India Capital, and Helion Ventures. The funding serves as the catalyst for PubMatic’s global expansion and the unveiling of a powerful new ad solution, PubMatic Premier, which is designed specifically to increase the revenue that large media companies make from online ad networks while also protecting media companies’ brands.
PubMatic Premier is designed for global media publishers with greater than $5 million in annual online revenue, and introduces several new capabilities to increase revenue, ease ad network management, and enhance brand protection. Key new features and services include:
* Dynamic Frequency Optimization, which predicts ad network pricing for publishers on frequency based campaigns and automatically allocates impressions for maximum ad revenue
* Dynamic Default Optimization, which detects, in real-time, the highest paying ad network to fill publisher inventory when a default occurs and ensures that every impression is monetized
* Global Ad Network Connections expedited through PubMatic’s pre-existing relationships to better monetize US and international traffic
* Advanced Ad Quality Control that ensures high quality advertising that does not compete with the publisher’s direct sales force and gives publishers absolute control over ad quality
* Open API’s that allow ad networks to bid on inventory in real-time, which increases publisher monetization
* Transparent Infrastructure allows publishers to view server response times on PubMatic’s website so they never have to worry about latency
* 24/7 support from a dedicated team of industry veterans that understand specific publisher needs and respond within an hour
More features and detailed information can be found at http://www.pubmatic.com/premier
“PubMatic Premier has allowed us to work with more ad networks than we have in the past, at a time when we’re too busy to manage each network separately,” stated Joe Luna, Director of Online Advertising Operations for Fast Company and Inc magazines. “Their service and technology have helped us to maximize additional ad revenue.”
“Large media companies have the potential to increase their ad network revenue by millions of dollars per year with the proper ad network monetization strategy,” said PubMatic Co-Founder & CEO, Rajeev Goel. “PubMatic Premier is an all inclusive solution that increases revenue, reduces ad operations cost, and gives publishers ultimate control over their brands. Best of all, it’s been proven with over 2.5 years of development effort and billions of ad optimization decisions behind it.”
PubMatic is an Ad Revenue Optimization service. PubMatic provides more than 5,500 web publishers real-time ad optimization, which significantly increases revenue while simplifying ad network management. PubMatic works with hundreds of ad networks and has created thousands of new publisher/ad network relationships. PubMatic is venture backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus India Capital, and Helion Ventures. Find out more at http://www.pubmatic.com.