Leading Cloud-Based Marketing Technology Provider and Guest Analyst Speaker Rob Brosnan to Help Marketers Orchestrate Great Customer Experiences
NEWTON, Mass. – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane, Inc. announced details of an upcoming webinar, “Demystifying Real-Time Marketing: Practical Steps to Deliver Great Customer Experiences.” Featuring special guest Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc., the complimentary event will provide marketers with a better understanding of real-time marketing. In addition to discussing the “what” and “why,” the two experts will outline practical steps to implement real-time marketing and orchestrate great customer experiences across channels.
- Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Patrick Tripp, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Neolane, Inc.
Next-Best-Offer, Next-Best-Action, Decision Management and Interaction Management: what do these terms really mean for marketers? While they all allude to the ability to optimize customer engagement, there’s plenty of confusion about how to implement this vision or even where to start.
Attendees will learn:
- Key trends and terminology in real-time marketing
- Practical steps to moving from traditional campaigns to real-time marketing
- Best practices and case studies of real-time marketing in action
- Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 2:00 p.m. ET
- Register today: http://ncs.neolane.net/res/sfa/survey/usaEventSubscriptionLandingPage.jsp?doc=LGR594&origin=148-W-Forrester-PR
- Live tweet the event using hashtag #convmktg
Neolane provides the only conversational marketing technology that empowers organizations to build and sustain one-to-one lifetime dialogues, dramatically increasing revenue and marketing efficiency. Born digital, with best-in-class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion capabilities architected into a single code-based platform, marketers achieve results in record time. Neolane is easy to use for both power and casual users, but powerful enough to drive the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Future proof, Neolane has a track record of enabling its customers to adapt to new customer engagement challenges and exploit opportunities more quickly than their competition. Neolane is used by more than 400 of the world’s leading companies including Alcatel Lucent, barnesandnoble.com, Sears Canada, Sephora Europe and Sony Music. Visit www.neolane.com and read our blog The Cross-Channel Conversation.