Yahoo CEO to Share Her Perspective on the Future of Digital Media & Marketing in Fireside Chat with Jacob Weisberg, Chairman and Editor-In-Chief of The Slate Group, on September 28
NEW YORK – Marissa Mayer, Chief Executive Officer of Yahoo, has joined the roster of top brand leaders, agency innovators, publishing superstars, and creative luminaries speaking at this year’s IAB MIXX Conference, produced by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Mayer will sit down with renowned journalist, Jacob Weisberg, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of The Slate Group, on Monday, September 28, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern, for an on-stage conversation that looks at Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue, and envisions what tomorrow might bring for the media and marketing industries at-large.
Other interactive industry heavyweights that will grab the spotlight as part of the IAB MIXX Conference line-up include:
- Dana Anderson, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Mondelēz International
- Laura Desmond, Global Chief Executive Officer, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Daniel Ek, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Spotify
- Ira Glass, Creator and Host, “This American Life”
- Mike Hopkins, Chief Executive Officer, Hulu
- Andy Markowitz, General Manager, Performance Marketing Labs, General Electric
- Seth Meyers, Host, “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” NBCUniversal, and Co-Creator, Star, Writer, Executive Producer, “The Awesomes,” Hulu
- Matt Murphy, Partner and Group Creative Director, 72andSunny
- Michael Roth, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Interpublic Group
- Ben Silbermann, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Pinterest
- Meredith Verdone, Senior Vice President, Enterprise, Consumer and Global Wealth & Investment Management Marketing Executive, Bank of America
- Susan Wojcicki, Chief Executive Officer, YouTube
- Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Advertising Sales and Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal
This year, the two-day IAB MIXX Conference takes place on Monday, September 28, and Tuesday, September 29, at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City. To learn more about the event, please visit: http://www.iab.net/MIXX.
About the IAB
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) empowers the media and marketing industries to thrive in the digital economy. It is comprised of more than 650 leading media and technology companies that are responsible for selling, delivering, and optimizing digital advertising or marketing campaigns. Together, they account for 86 percent of online advertising in the United States. Working with its member companies, the IAB develops technical standards and best practices and fields critical research on interactive advertising, while also educating brands, agencies, and the wider business community on the importance of digital marketing. The organization is committed to professional development and elevating the knowledge, skills, expertise, and diversity of the workforce across the industry. Through the work of its public policy office in Washington, D.C., the IAB advocates for its members and promotes the value of the interactive advertising industry to legislators and policymakers. Founded in 1996, the IAB is headquartered in New York City and has a West Coast office in San Francisco.