PALO ALTO, Calif. – PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com), which provides more than 5,000 online publishers with real-time ad optimization, will host AdRevenue ’08 this Friday, November 14th, at The Golden Gate Club in San Francisco.
What: AdRevenue ’08 (www.adrevenue08.com) is a one-day summit that brings together leading media executives, analysts, and other innovators in the media and online advertising industry to deliver insight and proven strategies to help publishers, ad networks, and ad exchanges increase ad revenue. Forrester Research analyst Barry Parr jump starts the event with a keynote presentation, “Online Advertising: A Volatile Ecosystem,” which will be immediately followed by the opening panel “The Real Difference between Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, and Ad Optimizers.”
* Adam Gerber, CMO, Quantcast
* Anand Subramanian, CEO, ContextWeb
* Barry Parr, Analyst, Forrester Research
* Brian Morrissey, Digital Editor, Adweek
* Chas Edwards, CRO, Federated Media
* Chris Moore, General Partner, Redpoint Ventures
* Dave Zinman, Vice President, Network Management, Yahoo! Inc.
* Geoff Katz, Director of Advertising Services, Razorfish
* Jeff Green, COO, AdECN
* Joe Zawadzki, Founder and CEO, Media Math
* Martin Green, COO, Meebo
* Michael Rubenstein, Director, Ad Exchange, Google, Inc.
* Nick Johnson, VP Digital Media Sales, NBC Universal
* Rajeev Goel, Co-Founder and President, PubMatic
* Russ Fradin, Co-Founder and President, Adify
Friday, November 14; 8:30 AM PT Registration
The Golden Gate Club, at the Presidio
135 Fisher Loop
San Francisco, CA 94129
For additional venue details and directions click here.
For media inquiries, contact Mandy Kakavas ([email protected] | 415-905-4015)
PubMatic provides more than 5,000 web publishers real-time ad optimization, which significantly increases revenue while simplifying ad network management. PubMatic works with hundreds of ad networks and has created thousands of new publisher/ad network relationships. PubMatic is a service of Komli and is venture backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus India Capital, and Helion Ventures. Find out more at www.pubmatic.com.