Paris, 24 April 2008 – Smart AdServer, a leading player in Europe in adserving and digital marketing, has had an excellent first quarter in 2008. Turnover increased by more than 44% compared with the same period of 2007, reaching €956K for the quarter. These excellent results were achieved thanks to increased levels of business with existing customers, coupled with growing their share of the market. With 16 new contracts signed in the quarter, Smart AdServer has accelerated its sign-up rate, with especially strong growth from its international offices,
which represented almost half of all new customers in the period.
Acceleration of international growth.
– Start-up of the business in Spain with the signing of three contracts, including one with La Vanguardia (Godo group), a historic player in the sector and a prestigious company in the Spanish media sector
– The business has been boosted in Canada with the signing of new contracts, in particular with the ad network Trader, a specialist in automobile, property and job ads
– The signing of a Pan European contract with the Smart&Co Group (Weekendesk – Smartbox)
– Recruitment of a Business Development Manager UK based in London
Further market share gains in France
– The signing of 9 new contracts, including Elsevier Masson, a French language medical publishing house, SeLogerNeuf, a new-build property portal…
– 1000 sites and almost 100 customers now use Smart AdServer technology in France
Strengthening competitive advantage
– Launch of the new Smart AdServer 2.0 interface which, thanks to its new advanced modules and functions, allows for better management and optimisation of online advertising campaigns
– Creation of new Rich Media formats
– Smart AdServer is now available in 4 languages: French, English, Spanish and German
These excellent results achieved in the first three months of 2008 point to an extremely strong first half of the year and to a very successful 2008 as a whole.
About Smart AdServer
Smart AdServer SAS develops and markets one of the main adserving technologies for the management of online campaigns for media agencies and publishers. Created in 2001, the company Smart AdServer has soon become a key player in France, posting the fastest growth in Europe in terms of customers compared with its competitors, thanks to the innovative and unique functionalities offered by its product, and its ease of use. Smart AdServer has more than 100 customers for 1000 sites spanning four continents.
Among its clients are large media agencies such as Zed digital, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom, Mediaedge:cia, Magna … as well as a large number of sites and companies, including Boursorama, Allociné, 01Net, Reed Business, Groupe Express-Expansion, NRJ Global, MSD, Wolters Kluwer…